Host Your Own Event to Benefit RIC!
The Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago (RIC) is grateful to all those individuals, businesses and organizations who seek to generously support RIC by conducting fundraising events and/or promotions completely on their own (third party fundraisers).
For these events, the organization does not claim responsibility for event costs and expenses incurred, including but not limited to safe and lawful conduct at the event and ensuring the event is conducted in a professional manner benefiting the parties’ respective public images. These guidelines are intended to provide you with a better understanding of our event procedures. Read the full set of guidelines to hosting your own event.
Once your application is approved, RIC will help you to support your event by doing the following:
- Authorize the event organizer to use RIC's name and logo to promote the event.
- Draft a letter of endorsement for event producers to utilize when asking their community for support and sponsorship.
- Provide collateral materials about RIC for the information table.
- Acknowledge in-kind donations.
- Provide our 501(c)3 tax ID number only via an acknowledgment to individuals that submit donations, excluding any event fees, written directly to RIC.
To begin planning your third party fundraising event simply complete the application online. An RIC Advancement employee will contact you upon receipt in no more than 5 business days.
Contact RIC Advancement for more information: